Tuesday, November 29, 2016

My Life Needs Organized

Hello Interwebs,

 Now that the holidays are over and we're all a few pounds heavier, I've taken some time to find the holes in my writing process.

A major hurdle for me when I wrote my first novel was getting rid of distractions. I'm already a person who is easily distracted.

I mean VERY EASILY!


So, when I started new projects I moved my writing space away from the TV into a separate room. That has helped tremendously and allowed me to revise a short story, write two other short stories, create this blog and  start a new novel. 

Again, all of the mentioned above accomplishments have been great, but I still feel like my time is not being properly utilized so my life is now going through an organization phase starting... TODAY. 

When I leave work and get home, I approximately have five hours of productivity before I call it a night. I am going to start using every last minute to get my goals in writing and weightlifting accomplished. I am going to keep a log of how my time is spent, and in a month, I'll review my findings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment