Tuesday, November 15, 2016

New Story Update

Hello Interwebs,
 Let me first say that 2016 has been a crappy year, but we push through, right? Currently, I a still seeking an agent. One thing that has held me back is writing a one page synopsis for the 435-page novel that I wrote. It is not easy, and I found little to no help online. Most sources that I found held the same info and also stated that it is a hard skill to learn. Hopefully, I learn that skill tomorrow. I will be working with my editor/tutor for my writing to craft a synopsis. If all goes well, it will open up my avenues for me to seek representation.

Other than that, I am working on a new story. Something smaller than the novel that I just wrote and definitely bigger than the short stories that I recently wrote, as well.

I will actually start posting full chapters, here, weekly. Starting today with Chapter 1 (following post).  I hope you all enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment