Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Chapters, CodeCademy, and Caffeine

How are you Interwebs?!

 I hope you all had a great holiday! I know that I did. What have I been up to recently, because it surely wasn't updating my blog.

Well, I have been busy at work bringing a new project to fruition for my peers, to give them a chance to get their business ideas heard by the leadership team. I dubbed it PitchFest, a name that I've taken from Twitter directly when the agents are asking for pitches. Think of my work project as SharkTank within a corporate environment.

That venture, which all-in-all took about 6 months, led me to my next professional challenge which is teaching myself how to code. To do so I am using CodeCademy, which is a really good way of learning.

That was all my boring stuff. Now, let's focus on the fun stuff: I've already written my goals out for the 2017 year and it involves a lot of writing!!!! I'm working to refocus my energies on writing and getting my craft down. This blog will be a part of that goal. I am determined to write 1,000-2,000 words a day. Hopefully all of those words will be toward The Community, because I desperately want to finish that, but if not then it will be here.


No comments:

Post a Comment